Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alabama photos

Small group... oh my goodness gracious COULD I LOVE THEM MORE? Doubtful.

Hike to the cross. Beautiful view of the campground.

On the hike to the cross with one of my new favorites.

CYF conference 2010 at Hargis - unbelievable group of 25 campers. Tiny but mighty.


Walking the temporary labyrinth they built. Great experience.

This was my meditation spot for the week - you can't ask for a much better place to worship God is silence.

Ohhhhh Hargis geese. How quickly you ruin a perfectly nice field for playing.


A fantastic camp-skit put on by my small group - depicting the story of David and Jonathon's great friendship - Madison on the floor is a table, obviously.


Just hanging out by the lake with the resident "Peace Expert" - amazing Hargis campers

A good look at the beautiful lake and some of the fun things to do at camp.


I miss Alabama already.




2 comments:

  1. Wow. Is it a direct violation of the tenth commandment for me to be extraordinarily envious of your meditation spot? We don't have anything quite like that here in Arizona... or, at least, not at our camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have such beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete